Wednesday, March 23, 2016

January 2016

We started the year off with a huge day. First up was the US Bontanic Garden to see their train display with Ashley, Tim, Soren, and Shaw and then after our annual picnic by the Capital Relecting Pool we headed to the Renwick Gallery to see WONDER. After that we started at Riverbend Park and hiked a couple miles to Great Falls with the Little family. Pappy even caught up to us, after doing a 10k that morning. Our fun continued that night for movies/games at the Littles. Gym fail! I forgot my shoes and had to workout in my boots! Actually I ditched them halfway through BodyPump because my feet were so hot! Church started at 3 so we had lots of time for Sunday morning walks. We were so excited for these snowflakes, not knowing what was about to hit us... Mara's first birthday! Truman helped me put the blueberries in her whipped cream. I was expecting him to make a straight line "1" but he did it his own way. She started off by daintily placing blueberries in her mouth but it didn't take long... Snowzilla!! Just shy of two feet of snow fell in two days. And there was no school for almost two weeks. The girls had their first piano recital the last Saturday of January. We loved have Mr. Mikhail come to our house every week for lessons!

No comments: