Tuesday, August 23, 2016

VA2UT Day 3 *AL*MS*LA*

Tyler dropped the car off first thing that morning at a tire place and now I can't remember if we replaced two or four tires. I enjoyed a nice run through the quaint city of Birmingham while Tyler cooked a great breakfast before Shawney had to head to work. I was on the fence but Tyler insisted that we go to an alligator place that day. I'm glad he makes me stop and smell the flowers sometimes :) All the girls wanted a chance to save Mara from sudden death. Dallyn Brooklee Adriel Notice the lack of hoodies--this trip took us from winter to spring to summer and back to winter! Alligator Alley was a fun stop and we're glad we went! Since it was still February the alligators weren't as active as during the summer months but we basically had the place to ourselves. It was so interesting to see the marshes and scenery in the South. We stopped that night in Slidel, LA.

No comments: